The Redmont Hotel
The Redmont Hotel in Birmingham, Alabama is a 13-story historic hotel built in 1925. It is still in operation as a hotel, and has been restored and modernized within the historic context. The exterior appearance of the hotel is almost unchanged from the original. The Redmont Hotel is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Please join me for a virtual tour of the Redmont Hotel!
The virtual tour images display best if you maximize your browser to full screen size. If you want to preview the tour, see the photo thumbnails in the Tour Index. Click on a thumbnail to jump to that photo in the tour. We hope you enjoy your virtual tour of the Redmont Hotel!
Click here to continue the free virtual tour.
- Located in downtown Birmingham.
- The nearest airport with scheduled commercial flights is Birmingham International Airport (BHM), about 6 miles away. Allow 15 minutes travel time to airport.
- For driving instructions and maps, try one of the following map sites:
- Birmingham street names can be confusing if you are not used to them, so get directions to the hotel! There are multiple 5th streets in town. Here's a link to the hotel location on Google Maps.
Hotel Contact Information:
- For reservations room rates, and check-in times see the hotel website. Be sure to check for club discounts, package deals, and specials when making reservations.
- The Redmont Hotel
2101 Fifth Avenue North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
- Phone (877)536-2085.
The Redmont Hotel
Virtual Tour Table of Contents
Deleted Scenes. Virtual Tour Out-Takes. If you haven't seen enough on the virtual tour, there are even more photos here!
Bibliography, References and Resources for the Redmont Hotel. Additional sources on-line and in print for further study or research.
Virtual Tour. Continue on the Virtual Tour of the Redmont Hotel.
Click here for more photos!
Visit the Official Redmont Hotel Homepage at http://www.theredmont.com/
Historic Hotels & Lodges